Do you love Panzer’s?
Do you share our passion for great food and outstanding service?
Are you looking for a new role where you can grow and develop within an ambitious and driven team? We are always looking for passionate, committed team members who would love to join our customer-focused business.
View our opportunities below or apply speculatively for your dream job by sending an email to Elana.Teiman@Panzers.co.uk
Job summary: in the kitchen at Panzer’s Deli, you will be working alongside another chef and an existing team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating delicious food and enjoys being part of a creative team.
Panzer’s is a deli, coffee bar, grocer and greengrocer in St John’s Wood, London. The kitchen makes the deli offering daily as well as hot lunches and a variety of sandwiches for our lunch-time trade. Panzer’s Catering will launch in the next couple of months.
Hours/days: 45 hours over 5 days
Responsibilities and duties:
We would expect you to:
- Have ability to lead and manage the kitchen team
- Provide guidance to junior kitchen staff members, including, but not limited to: cooking, food preparation, and dish plating
- Oversee and organizes kitchen stock and ingredients
- Keep cooking stations stocked, especially before and during prime operation hours
- Supervise all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards
- Verify that food storage units all meet standards and are consistently well-managed
- Assist existing chef with menu creation
- Coordinate with patisserie chef, management team and coffee bar on supply and kitchen efficiency
- Have a good grasp of the English language and to be able to communicate politely
- Actively be able to listen to your fellow team & take instruction
- To be focused on delivering the very best food, time & time again
- To be happy to work at pace & understand how to multi task effectively
- To be able to follow & adhere to our company standards & follow legal guidelines for Food Safety & Health & Safety
Apply for a role
Applicants must have relevant visas & a good command of the English language.